DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS - Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 18th April 2018.
- We need extra staff on our Helpdesk during our busy seasons to ensure our high standard of customer service is maintained
- We are looking for bright, confident, enthusiastic, hard working people to join our helpdesk team here in Dublin on a temporary basis. Candidates should be quick learners and enjoy dealing with customers.
- Provide efficient friendly support to Aladdin customers (Principals, Secretaries and Teachers in Irish schools) by answering phone calls and emails
- Help customers resolve any issues and ensure they are using Aladdin in the best way for them.
- Record all support calls and customer interaction in our CRM system
- Escalate customer issues to development when required
- Continually seek to improve upon Aladdin product by passing on customer feedback
- Good basic computer skills (word processing, spreadsheets)
- Common Sense!
- Confident, friendly manner
- Ability to learn quickly
- Desire to really help customers
- Knowledge of Education sector in Ireland, particularly Primary level
- Customer service experience or training
What's in it for you?
- Training will be provided in the Aladdin system.
- Build up your customer service skills and experience
- Fast paced, fun office environment to work in
- Friendly, helpful team to work with who will give advice and guidance as required
- Work is available from mid May to early July
- Candidates must be available for approx 4 - 6 weeks in both of these slots.
- Hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm at our office in Deansgrange.
- Pay is 12 euros per hour.
- DEADLINE - Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by Wednesday 18th April 2018