Aladdin is making a real difference in the education sector by developing cloud based Student Information Systems (SIS) that support government, school leaders, teachers and parents in realising every child’s potential.
Known as “The software behind great schools” Aladdin is the #1 supplier of SIS in Ireland and supports over 300,000 primary school children’s learning every day. To discover more, visit www.aladdin.ie.
The growth, innovation and spirit of Aladdin is driven by our incredible employees who thrive on working at the cutting edge of cloud computing and on making a difference in children’s education.
We are looking for a Junior Helpdesk Technician to join our support team.
- Provide efficient friendly support to Aladdin customers (Principals, Secretaries and Teachers in Irish schools) by answering calls and emails
- Help customers resolve any issues and ensure they are using Aladdin in the best way for them.
- Record all support calls and customer interaction in CRM system
- Escalate customer issues to development when required
- Continually seek to improve upon Aladdin product by passing on customer feedback
- Actively work independently within a team environment whilst aligning day-to-day activities with project goals
- Build collaborative customer relationships
- Communicate information clearly and concisely, sharing an appropriate level of detail and using the appropriate communication methods
- Continuously develop your personal and professional skills and knowledge
- Opportunities to expand role to other areas of business
- Hold a relevant third level degree and at least one year’s relevant industry or post graduate experience
- Support desk experience/ Customer Facing Role
- Good computer skills, knowledge of common office technologies, Word, Excel, spreadsheets etc.
- Experience in the education industry
- Any experience in software development process (Business Analysis, Development, Quality Control)
- Customer focused
- Strong communication (verbal & written)
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Honesty and integrity
- Ability to work on own initiative
- High attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
The position will be based at Aladdin offices in Deansgrange, Co. Dublin.
Seasonal work (Support is not required during some school holidays, Christmas and Easter breaks etc)
Hourly Contract. (35 hours per week)
Approx 40 weeks per year.
The compensation package will be discussed at interview and will be based on the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
How to apply
Email your CV and a cover letter today to email@example.com.